willeventuallybecomecurrent.blogspot.com

Friday, May 9, 2014

Sibling Appreciation

Sibling Appreciation

Seeing as today is National Sibling's Day I figured well why not discuss siblings?

I actually just finished a vacation with one of my siblings where we took a four day road trip.

It was actually a rather nice trip. There were a few bumps here and there but, in the end, we came out on top. We work together pretty well like that. Unfortunately, not all siblings can share such a happy relationship. I know of many siblings who would get each other thrown in jail, killed, or worse and oftentimes have. 

As I always say though, "It could always be worse." When I look at my life and my relationships I acknowledge this fact almost immediately. Luck has blessed me with the great fortunate of an able body, mind, and spirit with which to propel me through the most treacherous of circumstances and situations. 

Never, ever, ever forget how lucky you are to have siblings that will always be there for you. 

No one else will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment