willeventuallybecomecurrent.blogspot.com

Friday, May 9, 2014

Individuals tend to dig their own holes in Life

Individuals tend to dig their own holes in Life


Time and time again I've seen individuals, including myself, with countless opportunities of prosperous fortunes that sank it all away squandering it on the good times of the present and refusing to simply,"get their shit together".

It's absurd really how some people can simply whirlwind through life not taking the slightest of commitments under their wing. It's disturbing, truly. Nothing matters more to most people than getting what's due them, I suppose, not what they're due others.

In many spots I've been, rough or smooth, I've always seemed to come out unscathed. Not that I cared much for those who didn't though. I always find myself wondering what happens to the people for whom all it comes down to is luck?

I can't help but feel disappointed that in even this day and age we can have life-altering processes based on such a thing as Luck, but such a thing is still present. Not that I care. I've long since forgotten most for whom the bell has tolled.

I hope you all get hives and scratch away.

No comments:

Post a Comment