willeventuallybecomecurrent.blogspot.com

Friday, May 9, 2014

It Became Current


And so it was foretold when this blog first started many months ago that, when it did finally reach the point of publicity, it would eventually become current.

So it was foretold and so it has come to pass.


I did not get here on my own. I have to thank EACH and EVERY individual fan, follower, connection, friend, acquaintance, and family member for helping get my blogs to where they are today.

Writing and Journalism was always a passion for me and it is no wonder that I eventually took to blogging.

In the beginning most of my blog topics were, and oftentimes still are, about current events, trending topics, and personal life occurrences.

I've decided to engage in a bit more persona life story telling under a series of pseudonyms as many of the topics i'll be covering are incredibly graphic in nature and the information is incredibly sensitive.

Any revealing of the individuals involved in the stories would be incredibly dangerous.

As such I cannot do so as the information is sensitive and would endanger the lives and livelihoods of many people.

Little of this will be fiction or exaggeration.

Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment