willeventuallybecomecurrent.blogspot.com

Friday, May 9, 2014

Can't Appreciate Traffic So....

Can't Appreciate Traffic So....


Man do I hate Traffic. Honestly, I can't stand it. Evry time i'm about to hop on the freeway at around five-o-fucking clock premiering midnight I realize to myself that there is a SEA of cars between me, and my way home. 

Just what you need at the end of the day right?

I'll usually hit the radio but the News just reports to me the accidents, the deaths, the injuries, the lanes, how to get where quicker, but in the end it usually takes a solid 1-2 hours to get home at rush hour.

If only I could simply just gradually reduce traffic much quicker like when they add additional lanes to the freeway to ease traffic congestion.



Wish I could do that with my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment