willeventuallybecomecurrent.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sweet Tooth


Chocolate Easter Eggs Inside Chocolate Easter Eggs

Sweet Tooth

Things have been so fattening of late. With Easter and chocolate bunnies and chocolate and more chocolate, I have difficulty NOT stuffing my face FULL of such cocoa encrusted delicacies. Being so frivolous indubitably means that workout's will be in order. Dinosaur's gotta do crunches too.

I, being so lazy after having eaten all this chocolate, decided to do the next worst thing which was bring in the bread. I love bread, breaded goods, chocolate, chocolate-y goods, and chocolate-y-breaded goods.

Not like I haven't sampled salads, daily, for quite some time and that i'm not quite the herbivore myself, simply that I gotta bust my sweet tooth before the surgery, y'know?

No comments:

Post a Comment