willeventuallybecomecurrent.blogspot.com

Friday, April 4, 2014

I Have No Sympathy For White Supremacists.

I Have No Sympathy For White Supremacists.

I'm not going to lie, I have no sympathy for Nazi's and White Supremacists. They get what's coming to them like everyone else. In a way, I have no Sympathy for anyone because of the inevitable doom that will befall Humanity. Life is like the plague, terminal. I haven't a care in the word for people who seek destruction and chaos. Call me a hypocrite.  Call me an animal. Call me no better than them, but having a heart for people who claim that what they're doing is somehow "right" when it bequeaths zero sympathy on those they hurt is a perfect exposure of the appetite for destruction White Supremacy bears. Hell hath no fury like facing mortality down the barrel of a shotgun and you'd be mistaking vanity for sympathy if you thought the shooter felt fear when pulling the trigger. Fear, not hate would be the main driving force if it were so, and in this case, the opposite appears to be true. Hate is the driving force. 

No comments:

Post a Comment